Here are some helpful hints that I’ve learned over the past few weeks…
- Your weight will fluxuate depending on the time of day you weigh yourself, how much water you are drinking, if you are following the diet exactly, etc. Stick to your weigh in day/time – it makes your results a lot more accurate, and in my opinion, really helps you see your progress!
- Follow the directions. I am a teacher. I can’t tell you how many times I have said this in my life. It’s my favorite thing to say to my student – “Read and follow the directions!”. I didn’t do that all that well! If I wasn’t feeling hungry, I didn’t eat my “add-ons” like my power fuels or smart carbs, but guess what – eating them helped my weight decrease!
- Seek out support. I am so incredibly lucky to have a fabulous facilitator/mentor at Nurtrisystem who is always encouraging me, who checks to see how I am doing, who sends me reminders, and who answers all of my questions! This is so important! You need to feel like you have someone who you trust and who is looking out for your best interests and Nurtrisystem (& my fantastic mentor) totally make me feel that way!
- Don’t drive yourself crazy. We all have places to go and people to see, and we don’t always have the time/ability to stick to our regiment. When that happens, make smart choices, drink lots of water, and let it go. Hop back on the healthy wagon at your next meal!
- Celebrate your milestones! Nutrisystem celebrates every 10 lbs lost with one of their adorable Nutribears! It may sound silly, but it is such a motivation for me! I want those bears! I want to earn them and be reminded of this journey every time I look at them! (And I will! 1 lb until I get to take home “Pound”, the adorable red bear on the bottom left of the pic above. )
If you want to join me on this amazing adventure, or if you just want to find out more about Nutrisystem, you can call 1-888-853-4689 or visit http://www.nutrisystem.com/
Disclosure: As always all opinions and statements expressed are those of the author. We likely received compensation for any feature here at A Frog In My Soup. For our full disclosure policy, please go here.